NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
So I make New Years Resolutions every year. I don’t always accomplish all of them, sometimes I even forget where I’ve written them down but I do see it as setting goals for myself for the year. In the last two years I’ve been more serious about working towards my goals for the year as they are career and academic orientated. I’m all about creating SMART targets, however as the year goes on and I grow and experience different things my goals do change. It’s nice to look back and reflect on how I was at the beginning of the year in comparison to the end of the year. I also don’t usually like to share what I’m working on, I prefer to just work at it and results are lived but I’ve decided to share a couple.
1. To GRADUATE! – I am in my final year of University and I really want to ensure that I graduate. Things have been tough, University is not easy and no one said it would be to be honest. I genuinely love all aspects of University and I want to make sure that I enjoy these last couple months but I came here for a reason.
2. To learn how to drive. – I have been wanting to learn how to drive for the last 5 years. I took one lesson which I enjoyed, but I think it’s about time I just get it done.
3. To write a book. – I have always want to write a book, I love reading and I have actually started a book so the plan is to have it complete before the end of 2017.
4. To travel more. – I love to travel, most people do. The main reason I enjoy travelling is because I find that with every trip I have I find out things about myself and the World is a beautiful place. I will also have more photos to use for my blog! 😀
5. Most importantly to focus on investing in myself. – To get healthy (physically and mentally). – My health and well-being is not something I’ve taken particularly seriously. It’s not that I have had a lot wrong with me, but I have not put my best foot forward to look after me.
I’d love to hear what other people New Years Resolutions are so please do comment! (:
Love love love,