So its my birthday eve and I decided to write this blog post as I am turning 23 (old I know – joke)! I am an ambitious person, their is so much I want to do in life and I believe that while I am still young I should live life to the full! So here it is, my 25 before 25 bucketlist.
1. TRAVEL TO COLOMBIA! – I have always wanted to go and so the next two years I have to.
2. Travel to Galapagos Island. – I’ve heard it is absolutely amazing and seen pictures and its gorgeous.
3. Go horse riding on a beach. – When I was about 10 years old, I did horse riding with my best friend in Cotswold and I loved it so I would like to give it ago again. And I think it would be pretty great on a beach.
4. Learn how to swim. – So yeah.. I am not a swimmer and I want to learn how to swim. Especially as I want to travel the World.
5. Have my own music video. – I have always wanted to be in one, so why not have my own.
6. Organise a music festival (large, medium or small/ solo or as part of a team). – Its been on my mind for the last 4 years and so in the next two years I want to pursue it.
7. Write a book. – I love to read, my favourite author is Jodi Picoult and I would love to write a book.
8. Swim with dolphins. – Ahhh! It is something I have to do.
9. Ride a camel. – I am hoping to go to Morocco and Egypt soon and I would love to ride a camel.
10. Travel around Italy. – Amo l’Italia. It seems to be the place that helps me iron out my mind when things are not going to great. I have been to Rome, Milan, Cesenatico and sort of Rimini and Bologna. I definitely want to travel around as see more of Italy.
|Source: Ashlee Mo|
11. Go to Thailand. – My Fairy Godmother goes their all the time with the her family and it looks like a beautiful, amazing country.
12. Meet Skepta and/or JME. – Why? They honestly seem like the coolest cucumbers and I have been quite a bit of a fan of them. I would also love to have them at one of my future events.
13. GRADUATE FROM UNIVERSITY! – So this should be higher up on my list to be honest. But yeah, it is really important to me to graduate from University. I am in my final year now and have worked hard to get here, I will continue to work hard to make sure I graduate.
14. Watch Lion King in theatre. – I have nothing but great things about it and Lion King is one of my all time favourite movies.
15. Walk over the O2. – Its an experience as a Londoner I need to have.
16. Take part in the Color Run. – For years I have been saying I want to do it and now it’ll be done in the next 2.
17. Play with flying lanterns. – They look pretty at night and I would love it.
18. Have spontaneous holiday. – Literally just wake up, pack, book a ticket and go.
|Source: Ashlee Mo|
19. Go to a music festival. – I have never been and would love to go! Actually, technically I did last year and I help with the ideas and volunteered at the event but I want the full experience.
|Source: Youth Web|
20. Visit the Blue Lagoon Geothermal Spa in Iceland. – Looks like an amazing experience, I want to take a trip to Iceland so how could I not take a trip.
|Source: Travel Mint|
21. Fly a cheer stunt at prep and extension. – I have always want to be a flyer, but I was born to be a base! #GAINS But, I want to fly in a cheer stunt at least once.
22. Learn how to speak Spanish fluently or at least semi-fluently. – I am in love with Latino culture and I plan to travel their a lot. I think it is important to learn the language and I have always wanted to learn her to speak Spanish.
23. Organise a boat party. – My plans are currently in the works as it is something I have wanted to do for quite a while.
|Source: London Boat Parties|
24. Volunteer with puppies. – I love puppies and would love to just be surrounded by them.
|Source: HD Wallpapers|
25. Go to Havana in Cuba. – I want to visit Havana in Cuba particularly because I have heard that it is beautiful, still very traditional and it is another Cuba is a country I have also wanted to visit.
|Source: Business Insider|
So there it is, 25 before 25. I have realised a lot of my list consists of travelling, that means there are a lot of travel posts to come! 😀 I will keep you updated every 3 months on my progress and whether I have ticked things off or changed my mind about them. Can’t wait!